I am completely exhausted with emails. My friend, it is time for you to lend me a hand and review the "10 Golden Rules of E-mail Etiquette" BEFORE YOU HIT SEND:
- If your email is a forward, or
- If you didn't physically write the email, or
- If your email (or your thought) start with "just thought you might be interested", or
- If your email has a link to the greatest web page you've ever seen, or
- If your email is TO or CC most people in your address book, or
- If your email is "funny", "cute", "incredible", a "public announcement", or
- If you wanted to let me know may have won a prize, or
- If you notice that my replies to you are brief or non-existent, or
- If you just want to say hi, or
- If you believe there is even a fraction of a chance that I won't read it
I don't want it.
I won't read it.
I'm not laughing.
I will delete it immediately.
If I sent you to this page by email, it is probably because you aren't familiar with the 10 Golden Rules of E-Mail Etiquette. Please familiarize yourself with them, or your lack of consideration will result in me banning your email permanently.